What Cameras Famous Youtube Stars Use 2018
A good camera, is indeed, one of the most essential part of the gear you are going to need for making good quality YouTube videos. It doesn’t matter if you started YouTubing via a low budget or your mobile camera, there comes a time in every YouTuber’s life when he/she wants to upgrade his/her gear. For this task, many try to follow their inspirations. Through this article, we’re going to give you all the information you need to know about which famous YouTube sensation is using what kind of camera for making their awesome vlogs and videos.
Take a look at our top picks for vlogging cameras, their pros and cons.
Canon EOS 70D
Canon EOS 70D is one of the most popular YouTuber camera among vloggers and YouTube content creators since years. It is a powerful camera with great video features such as pixel-based focusing, Video Snapshot, Movie Digital Zoom, and much more. It also has a built-in mic which comes with a wind filter to reduce noise. It is quite compact and durable for a DSLR, so you can carry it around easily. However, it has an expensive base model, but you can customize your camera in some ways. We recommend using it with different (recommended) lenses and buying a full mic setup with it to ace up your vlog game. No matter if you’re a pro YouTuber or just a beginner, Canon 70D is a must- have camera to be a part of your vlogging gear.
- Many video capturing and splicing features
- Dual Pixel CMOS autofocus that works with video
- Full wireless control and data transfer via app
- Wide variety of lenses
- Price is high, especially if you buy it with lenses
- No 4k options for this model
- Requires memory card
Popular YouTubers Who Use the Canon EOS 70D
|Bethany Mota||10M||Macbarbie07 https://youtube.com/Macbarbie07|
For more information about Canon EOS 70D，please check out customer reviews on Amazon.
Canon Powershot G7 X Mark II
G7X allows you to create Full HD video on the go with the useful front-face flip screen. You are able to create 1080p DSLR-rivaling videos anywhere as the camera fits in your pocket. Picture styles allow you to control how the video looks and make your vlogs more cinematic. It's a beautiful tiny package.
- Easy to use
- More compact and lightweight
- Inexpensive than some alternatives
- HDMI output for immediate playback
- Customizable manual controls
- Great IS and external mic port
- A lack of on-camera video features
- No internal memory
- Setting up video may take a little time
- NFC and one-touch Wi-Fi only works with Android devices
Popular YouTubers Who Use the Canon Powershot G7 X Mark II
|Lily Singh||14M||IISuperwomanII https://youtube.com/IISuperwomanII|
|Faze Rug||9.7M||oRugrat https://youtube.com/oRugrat|
|Joey Graceffa||8.9M||JoeyGraceffa https://youtube.com/JoeyGraceffa|
For more information about Canon Powershot G7 X Mark II，please check out customer reviews on Amazon.
Canon 5D Mark II
- Full frame image sensor and capture features
- Focus options for video
- 4k video recording
- Long-lasting battery life
- Extremely expensive compared to alternatives
- More focus on still images than video
- No in-camera stabilization
- No flip screen
Popular YouTubers Who Use the Canon 5D Mark II
|Shane Dawson||16M||shane https://youtube.com/shane|
For more information about Canon 5D Mark II，please check out customer reviews on Amazon.
Sony Cybershot DSC-RX100
- 4k video with direct pixel depth
- Hybrid autofocus mode for smooth video
- Many modes such as slow motion
- Easy to carry in pocket
- Design is a little fanatical with pop-ups
- Certain features only apply to photos
- Lack of connectivity options such as external mic port
- Small sensor which is not very good for low light
Popular YouTubers Who Use the Sony Cybershot DSC-RX100
|Roman Atwood||14M||RomanAtwoodVlogs https://youtube.com/RomanAtwoodVlogs|
|Faze Rain||5.3M||TrickShotting https://youtube.com/TrickShotting|
For more information about Sony Cybershot DSC-RX100，please check out customer reviews on Amazon.
Which of these cameras is best for making YouTube videos? Honestly it depends on the kind of content you want to create and your budget as well. We will encourage you to do your research before investing in an expensive camera. Watch tech channels and product reviews, so you can know whether you really need a full featured camera or just a compact 4k camera can perform well for you in the beginning.
Popular Videos 0